The formalities and the conditions of the journey
- A good physical condition is desirable although the difficulty of the hikes is adapted to the level of the group. In your registration, specify your physical capacity in order to choose the circuit which is best convenient for you.
- You use your hiking equipment : A good sleeping bag resisting to the cold (minus 5 degrees), good walking shoes, warm clothes, a first aid kit, as well as your personal medicines, pastilles to cleanse the wate.
- The currency is the Dirham. 1 Euro = approximately 11 DH. No possible exchange in France. You can change some money at your arrival in the airport, or remove with your credit card in the very numerous distributors in Marrakesh. Some shops accept Euros (important purchases).
- Your valid passport is required, but there is no visa for Morocco.
- No vaccine is mandatory but some are recommended. The services of travel medicine will inform you about this.
- It is better to take out insurance with medical assistance and repatriation.
- The airlines linking France and Europe to major cities in Morocco are numerous : the charter and scheduled flights are provided among others by Morocco Royal Air or Air France.